Letter of Invitations for VISA purpose
In order to get the Letter of invitations, participant need to enroll for the conference with advance registration fee under any of the following categories: Speaker/Delegate/Poster presenter/Accompanying person. After the registration completion, for the Issuance of letter of invitations, participants should submit key documents to the program manager, for more details on the key documents, please reach us @ firstname.lastname@example.org (or), call to Ph: +1-315-583-0023.
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- EGC will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. However, all necessary supporting documents will be provided after the registration.
- For further inquiries, please reach us@ email@example.com
Issuance of Certificates
Attendees must participate in all the sessions in order to receive the certificate of accreditation which will be issued on the last day of the conference. Certificates issuances must be allocated to respective participant only.
Save with Team/Group Registrations
Attendees can avail Best pricing when team of 3 or more register as a group.
Why to register as a team or group?
- Meet as a team with key experts @ our conference to discuss your challenges, find solutions and future collaborations.
- Recognize your team’s outstanding performance.
- Develop skill sets together as a team.
- Explore the latest technology together.
- Group Certificate of Recognition.
- 3-5 attendees receive a 10% discount
- 6-10 attendees receive a 20% discount
- 11+ attendees receive a 25% discount
- Groups can be consisting of faculties/students/delegates of the same organization/ different organization.
- Team/Group registration can be processed using a single form of payment/interval payment.
- To register you’re Team/Group, please send request email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the attendees are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue. The Excel Global Conferences Organizers will not be responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Attendees of all categories; due to any reason whatsoever.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind.
Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant.
Video recordings and photographs will be taken at this event. The speaker and poster presentations will be recorded, if any presenter do not wish to record their presentation due to confidential content, he/she should write the request not to record the presentation minimum 1 week of the conference.
For the better execution of the scientific program, planning committee requesting all the presenters and attendees to follow the timings as per the final program.
Responsibility for Customer's Accounts
We will not store any Credit/Debit card details of our clients when they register through online mode. Clients are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Customer's accounts, dial-in numbers, conference passcodes, passwords and personal identification numbers used in conjunction with the Services and for all uses of the Services in association with Customer's accounts whether or not authorized by Customer.
If you are unable to attend our conference for any legitimate reason send your refund request to our Finance Department, at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60 days prior to the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less 99$ (administrative Fee).
- 60-30 days prior to the Conference: Eligible for 50% of payment Refund.
- Within 30 days of Conference: No Refund.
- Clients also can convert their registration to video presentations/e-poster.
- E-Poster/webinars/video presentations Payments will not be refunded.
- In unavoidable circumstances, clients can transfer their registration fees to a substitute speaker/ delegate / next annual conference without additional costs.
Excel Global Conferences respect privacy of the clients. We are dedicated to harness the scientific and healthcare innovations, through global networking between experts, faculty members, Scientists, Scholars, Students, Business Investigators and others.
Communications with the clients
- We will collect the full name, email, phone number from from our subscription forms and relevant websites.
- After receiving the acknowledgement from the clients or abstracts submissions, our communication department will approach the relevant experts in the conference field through email and phone calls.
- If we receive any unsubscribe notice from anyone, we will update them in the un-subscribers and respective user will not receive any further email/phone communications about the same conference.
This website and its content is copyright of Excel Global Conferences. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this website contents in any form is prohibited.
Excel Global Conferences aimed to give maximum possible services to the better relations with our clients.
“TO BRING TOGETHER THE EXPERTS FOR INFINITE NETWORKING”
We may collect the following information of our clients from relevant websites, when clients acknowledge to our emails or surveys, we collect their email address, name and any other required information:
- Name and affiliation.
- Contact information including email address, phone and complete biography.
- Photographs and research interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
- Internal record keeping.
- May periodically send promotional email about technical sessions, program, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to update the conference program, conference flyers, email communications and souvenir.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to the requirement and execution
The organizers may at any time, with giving notice, cancel or postpone the conference, change its venue or any of the other published particulars, or withdraw any invitation to attend. In any case, neither the organizers nor any of their officers, employees, agents, members or representatives shall be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any attendees.