- Excel Global Conferences respect privacy of the clients. We are dedicated to harness the scientific and healthcare innovations, through global networking between experts, faculty members, Scientists, Scholars, Students, Business Investigators and others.
- We will collect the full name, email, phone number from various websites, and from our subscription forms.
- After receiving the acknowledgement from the clients or abstracts submissions, our communication team will approach the relevant experts in the conference field through email and phone calls.
- If we receive any unsubscribe notice from anyone, we will update them in the un-subscribers and respective user will not receive any further email/phone communications about the same conference.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE CLIENTS
- Name and affiliation.
- Contact information including email address, phone and complete biography.
- Photographs and research interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We may collect the following information of our clients from relevant genuine websites, when clients acknowledge to our emails or surveys, we collect their email address, name and any other required information:
- Internal record keeping.
- May periodically send promotional email about technical sessions, program, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to update the conference program, conference flyers, email communications and souvenir.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to the requirement and execution
- Excel Global Conferences does not sell, rent or lease its clients data. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep information confidential, at all times we will control and be responsible for the use of clients information. This site contains a number of links to other sites. Excel Global Conferences is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites or their associated companies and partners.
- By subscribing for our conferences you grant permission to Excel Global Conferences to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments and to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Contact us for any queries. We will usually inform you before publishing your data. In some circumstances you can also ask us to erase your personal data, by withdrawing your consent for us to use it/ if it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data/if you object to the use of your personal data and we don’t have a good reason to continue to use it/ if we haven’t handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.by writing us at email@example.com
What we do with the information we gather: